Grand Rapids Nights Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am your Player's Rep

Go down

I am your Player's Rep Empty I am your Player's Rep

Post  PretendVampire Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Dear Players of GR Nights Reborn,

I am Mark, you're elected player's representative. If you need to contact me for any reason, feel free to send me a PM on the forums, or contact me using my e-mail, markrcrump@gmail.com

If you feel you need my phone number, contact either of the above.

If you have some sort of grievance as to how a rule is being run or handled, about plot threads, or any problems with the ST team, please contact myself first, and I will address them for you, or arrange a meeting. It's much easier for you to come to me first.

I will attempt to meet with the ST team and sort out any problems.

It should be noted; unless you tell me otherwise, I will attempt to bring any issue up with the ST staff as anonymously as possible. If I don't think a problem can be addressed in such a way I will discuss it with you before I take it to them.

I will also be whipping up an anonymous questionnaire, I will be bringing to game. So you may voice your concerns without having to do it openly. If you have any suggestions for the type of questions you'd like to see on such a document, feel free to post them here or contact me privately.

If there's anything else I can do to help you with LARP, or help you have fun, feel free to contact me. I'm also more than willing to help out the new players among us who may be a little lost with the rules or what Vampire is.

Thanks So Much,
Mark
PretendVampire
PretendVampire

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum